Pages

Thursday 4 August 2016

What A Good Blog Comment Should Have - Padlet


This is a padlet that Room 5 and James Hopkins created to show what we thought a good blog comment should have. Everyone had similar ideas and some of us had original and creative ideas. I really enjoyed this because I learnt a lot about how I can create a good blog comment. Though, it was difficult trying to come up with ideas. In the end, it was great fun! My next steps are to use these ideas and suggestions to help me create a good quality blog comment on other blogger's posts.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Maranita!
    I like your blurb because you said what you enjoyed. Next time, don't include people's last names. My only concern is, Where is the Padlet?

    From: AJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AJ! Oh and I didn't realize it but I edited and finally brought the padlet back!

      Delete
  2. Great blurb Maranita
    How do we view the pallet?

    ReplyDelete